Monday, March 5, 2012

Press release prep and Facebook likes

Press Release

I spent most of the evening writing the press release for the show.  I hope to finish it tomorrow and send it out in the evening.

I'm putting in bios for the cast, and I'm realizing that almost everyone has produced and directed a play.  I must have a fondness for directors.  It's going to be good to have so many people who know what they're doing, because everyone's going to be self-directed a lot of the time.

I'll post the press release here tomorrow.

Facebook Like

I sent invitations for people to like Are We Delicious? on Facebook.  We're up to 19 as I write this.  I must admit, I have a child-like fascination with people "liking" the show.  Also, Dana Pellebon has sent out invitations to the Facebook Event, and 20 people (including me) have said they're going.  Dana says that saying you'll go doesn't mean you'll go, but it's a good start.

Is this a positive obsession?  Are we delicious?

1 comment:

  1. It's going to be good to have so many people who know what they're doing, because everyone's going. get1000fans.com

    ReplyDelete